Tuesday 8 November 2011

Neon washi tape

My new favourite thing is neon masking tape, especially when used subtly, in contrast with an industrial background, such as concrete, stainless steel or grey walls.

Doesn't this look amazing? I love the light, too.

{Photos: Meg Moa}


This is giving me an idea for Christmas. This tape really is very low-tack, and I've never had it take paint off the walls. Papermash stocks neon masking tape in yellow, coral and pink {both the same as those above.}

{Photo: I think this is from Anna G, please let know if you think otherwise.}

6 comments:

Zoe {Conversation Pieces} said...

Love it... especially the stag. We've been scheming up some xmasy ways to use our washi tape too :)

Hannah said...

I really love neon! Love these ideas.

Anonymous said...

There's only one think I like more than washi tape... and that's neon washi tape!
The tape antler idea is my favourite - I'm definitely going to try that at Christmas.

Ella said...

There is so many things you can do with neon tape! Love itt!

Ellie said...

Love love love love this post, Lynne.

Saw a lot of neon Washi tape in Amsterdam recently.

Those Dutch sure know chic tape. And pancakes.

x

Helen Birch said...

like, like, like. pinned here: http://pinterest.com/drawdrawdraw/exhibition-and-display/